Boston Choral Ensemble is happy to rent our music library at a significant discount to schools, churches and other non-profit organizations. Our lending policy is as follows:
- We charge approximately 30% of list price per copy of each score you request.
- Scores will be made available as appropriate for the rehearsal and concert period.
- We do not normally send the physical scores but a clean pdf, which you can reproduce and mark-up as you wish.
- If you want the actual scores you will incur shipping and handling charges (to and from us), and the scores must be returned without any markings or damage (other than normal wear and tear). If the scores are damaged or marked penalty charges will be assessed.
- Payment will be made to BCE online after we arrange the terms of the rental.
To rent a particular score listed below or if you have questions regarding the music library and rental process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the organization you represent, the pieces you wish to rent, and the dates you request.