Through donations, you can help us continue to present high-quality, accessible performances for Boston audiences. Your gifts help defray essential operational costs such as:
- Strengthening our music library through new purchases
- Renting quality performance spaces for our concerts
- Hiring soloists and instrumentalists for flexibility in our repertoire
- Recording our work for public access
- Attracting and supporting quality directors and accompanists
You can donate securely online or by mailing your cash or check donation.
Suggested Price: $0.00
Your gifts help defray essential operational costs such as: strengthening our music library through new purchases, renting quality performance space for our concerts, hiring soloists and instrumentalists for flexibility in our repertoire, attracting and supporting quality directors and accompanists, and much more!
All donations are fully tax deductible.
Please use the Additional Information field on the billing page to mark in memoriam donations or to count towards a specific chorister’s Walk for Music goal.
Donate by check
Send us a check made out to "Boston Choral Ensemble" to:
Boston Choral Ensemble
P. O. Box 170141
Boston, MA 02117
**Be sure to write the name of the singer for whom you will be making your donation in the memo line.
- Insider emails with sneak peeks and special offers
$50 - $99
- Mention in projected program
$100 - $249
- One concert pass to any BCE performance
$250 - $399
- Two Flex-3 passes to BCE's next concert season
$400 - $599
- Two Season Passes to BCE's next concert season
- Four Season Passes to BCE's next concert season
* Please note that you must opt in for all featured benefits at every individual giving level to receive them. All benefits offered for lower level gifts will be offered to those who give at a higher level.
** Boston Choral Ensemble is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible. Please note that if you choose to opt in for any benefits offered at or below your individual giving level, we are required to deduct the value of these items from your total deduction by law.
Attend a BCE concert (and bring a friend)!
Our audience members are hugely important to what we do. You can show your support for BCE by marking upcoming performances on your calendar, reserving a ticket, calling a friend to come with you, and coming to our concerts to listen and learn!
Volunteer your services.
BCE has a standing need for performance-day ushers to manage ticketing, offer programs, sell merchandise, and generally welcome our audience. You receive free admission yourself and help us out tremendously in the process. In the past, we have also found use for people with experience in legal pro bono work, photography/videography, fundraising, and general performing arts management duties. If you're interested in sharing your expertise or time in these ways, please contact us.
Help us spread the word!
If you enjoy BCE's performances, know someone who might want to audition, or know journalists, radio hosts, or other organizations who might be interested to learn about BCE, we appreciate any word-of-mouth publicity you can offer. In fact, this is our most successful way of funding new audience members! So please do tell a friend to check us out.